I was surprised that I was able to get this whole chart done tonight.
Schevenings Yellow Lemon Chart
- Out of all of the charts so far this one has the most harmony throughout.
- Schev yellow lemon mixed with Schev yellow med shows barely any difference in hue.
- The mixture with Schev red scarlet produces what might be the most intense orange of my whole palette.
- Mixed with Tor and mid value makes a great yellow ochre.
- The values of this entire chart are much lighter throughout, this may be the reason for the increased harmony.
- Mixed with Viridian, Manganese Blue and Ultramarine produces a nice varied range of light greens.
- I moved TOR on this chart left one column as I felt that Alizarin crimson was much cooler, but when mixed with Schev yellow lemon I see that TOR is a much cooler color.
- Schevenings Yellow Lemon is a very stiff paint, and its tinting strength is very low.