The final chart for my palette, now all I have to do is wait for them to dry and then I can reference them.
Ultramarine Blue Deep Chart
- If I want the deepest black out of my palette I need to use Ultramarine Blue deep and another color.
- Manganese blue mixed in does nothing to change the color much
- The second darkest value is the most intense of all accept with the Alizarin crimson mixture.
- UBD and TOR make a wonderfully warm black, and gray when mixed with white.
- Viridian and UBD make a great natural looking blue